Friday 14 December 2012

I think a hello is in order...

Hello and welcome to my blog!



I am an Environmental student at the University of Birmingham interested in topics like deforestation, sustainability, species extinction and green energy. I believe them to be such important issues for our generation to be part of but find trailing through the many organisations/newspaper pages, at times, very daunting. This is why I created this blog! So if you're looking for a concise roundup of all the latest from the world of environment and nature you are in the right place. 

As well as this I am your regular 19 year old girl who loves shopping and all things pretty so within the more high-brow articles there will be a sprinkling of ethical shopping and lifestyle articles. 

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment